Thursday, November 18, 2010

Submission

Well, I submitted an entry in the November Challenge at the Art Bead Scene.
http://artbeadscene.blogspot.com/2010/11/november-monthly-challenge.html

It has been a whole entire year since my last submission!  I can't believe it.  I need to stay focused and be diligent.  Currently, I am hearing my six, almost seven year old freaking out about something in the background.......sigh.  Such trying times, talk about a challenge!  Anyway, here is a photo of my submission.  I need to be active, I need to grow.  It's not about winning right now.  It's about developing my strengths and not wasting time trying to fix my weaknesses.  It's about trying.  It's about faith.  It's about passion...  It's also about a better camera and photo taking skills.   :o /

No comments:

Post a Comment