Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Cleaning Day


I took this day to clean and organize my craft room/studio.  I really thought that I could get this done in two to three hours, but it took me five or six.  I think I spent a couple hours just staring at the mess and trying to figure out what to do with it.  So I feel good now it's done...it's tidy and efficient.  Yay!  
I like that my paints are up on shelves and I can quickly see their color.  I bought that cool house shaped unit at a thrift store for $7.00.  It is very well built, and oh so cute!  Score!  I love thrift store finds.  Previously my paints were in a big plastic storage tray, where I was barely able to see anything but the top, which gives no indication of the color it contains. 
I'm going to put up one of those inspiration boards.  That will be cool I think.  I haven't decided what I want to use for it.  I've seen some interesting ones.  Maybe I will search Pinterest for ideas!  I saw one that looked like chicken wire, and things (photos, papers, etc) were attached with clothes pins.  Hmm..looked pretty neato. :)




Add a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment